We love North Georgia and the people we live and work with here. It is our home, and we want the best for our community. Because of this, TTDR places an emphasis on its team giving back.
Included in our years of support are:
- Lanier College & Career Academy is a Hall County High School that focuses on creating “Career Ready” students. With options for full-time and part-time enrollment, as well as several options for Dual Enrollment through Lanier Technical College. Students gain real-world experience through our industry-certified classrooms, CTAE pathways, Dual Enrollment opportunities, and student-based enterprises. LCCA students earn a variety of professional certifications and industry credentials that are sought after within our local business and industry sectors.
- The Partnership for Gynecological Cancer Support whose mission is to help raise awareness and reduce the financial toxicity of a cancer diagnosis by providing assistance for daily non-insured expenses for women currently being treated for any gynecological cancer in northeast Georgia.
- The Humane Society of Northeast Georgia Helping animals and people live better… together.
- The Arts Council The Arts Council, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable arts organization located in Gainesville, Georgia. Serving Northeast Georgia, The Arts Council, Inc. was originally founded in 1970, as the keeper and creator of the community’s arts calendar and newsletters. Today, it is one of Georgia’s leading arts organizations. It promotes over 30 regional arts affiliates, presents a broad spectrum of performing, visual, literary arts and film programs, and provides many other services that also support its mission. The Arts Council is funded by individuals, corporations, foundations, ticket revenue and facility rental income.
- Elachee Nature Science Center Elachee Nature Science Center is a privately owned and operated 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and sits in the 1,440-acre Chicopee Woods Nature Preserve, one of Georgia’s largest protected and most ecologically diverse green spaces. Elachee is a forest haven, outdoor classroom and exhibit center designed to involve and engage.
- The Lake Lanier Association The Lake Lanier Association (LLA) seeks to protect the quality, quantity and safety of Lake Lanier through education, action and advocacy. The Lake Lanier Association is a group of 4,500 plus members, all with interests in maintaining a Clean, Full and Safe Lake Lanier.
- Lakeside on Lanier This monthly publication serves the Lake Lanier communities of north Georgia. In each edition, we share the latest design tips and trends for living on the lake.
For many years Tracy was on the radio and could be heard here in Gainesville and throughout Northeast Georgia offering tips about home remodeling and answering questions for the community. Do you miss hearing Tracy on the radio? You may still catch him on the air every now and then doing a guest spot.
Have a burning question about a home improvement project? Reach out and we’ll see if we can help.